Sunday, March 7, 2010

so much fun

Despite it being a bit rushed at parts, botched in others, and the mike not being in the best position for the drums, this was still a great reminder of how fun playing music with other people is. I couldn't stop smiling after getting off the stage.



In other news, the goal of getting an intramural champion shirt every year is alive and well. I don't know what it is about our softball team dynamic, but something about it just clicks and works. THE SANDLOT, 2010 SOFTBALL CLASSIC CHAMPS! A special shoutout to our all-star 2nd baseman's line drive snag, our left fielder's diving catch, absolutely stellar digging at first, and a couple of bombs from the usual big boppers. Actually, everyone played well, and all the bats made good showings as well. Last but not least, I'm loving the navy blue baseball t's and the pre-defense huddle. <3

1 comment:

amyy said...

9*$(#*$#(*!)(#*()!*#

UMMMMMMMMM..AMAZINGG

I literally was ASTOUNDED. absolutely speechless. when I saw this..I even showed my roommate. THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO EVERRRRRR!

PROPS^^^^ ahhhh I loved it. i wish I could have been there!