Monday, March 1, 2010

PTL

My original intention was to put up another laundry list of things I had to get done this week in an attempt to gain some sympathy or look back fondly at the week and nod my head in accomplishment. However, through Philippians 2:14, I have learned not to complain or grumble. The thing is, looking back at the week that was, I can only smile and thank God for how well everything went.

1. Thanks to the New University staff for bestowing their confidence in me, and thanks for my community for lavishing me with congratuations. To be honest, I was not planning for or expecting the position going into this year, but really appreciate the chance to do something great. I can promise my utmost dedication and effort.

2. Thanks to my small group guys for participating in my first bible study for a good amount of time. I can only hope they will forever take away something applicable from the topic we discussed.

3. Thanks to Chef Yu for accompanying me on a softball team shirt journey. You never know what kind of discounts you can get without asking =)

4. Thanks to Welcome Pet for being an absolute blast to play with. We can't stop now! Let's cut the legs off our pants and slip and slide on subway grates!

5. Thanks to Squids for the great season. The results might not have been there in the win/loss column, but we had our moments. Also a side note thanks to the unicorns for their undying support.

6. Thanks to KSong for the history essay conversation. It is pretty hazy now but I just know I got out of it alive.

7. Thanks to the amazing planners, acts, and behind the scenes people that put on Moca. It was probably the best talent show I have ever been a part of it, and very well organized. Good job everyone, seriously.

8. Thanks to my Los Angeles BWAM Team! I'm excited to get this going.

9. Thanks to Fooks for all the help with worship team tryouts. I at least know that I did what I could given the circumstances, and can proceed without regrets. As for Fooks, you are so great at giving and serving, be sure to open up and let others serve you sometimes too. We'll talk more soon.

10. Thanks to my UCI Anteaters basketball team for pulling out this homecoming game for us. It was a thrill, and I'm really rooting for you guys to finish this season strong.

11. Thanks to the Glory people who came up and supported us during MOCA and hung out for the weekend. Sorry I could not see you guys for longer, but Silent Library was hilarious nonetheless (really, when is it not).

12. Thanks to Dave Gibbons for the inspiring message and prayer that managed to strike a chord. Great vision comes from great relationships indeed.

1 comment:

Matt Cheah said...

i wanna play silent library.