Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Would You Rather

Because we are the fun-loving, good ole chaps that we are, my small group guys were playing "would you rather" the other day. They included..

Eat chocolate flavored turd or turd flavored chocalate
Marry at 22 to someone who is just alright or at 50 to the person of your dreams
Die of laughter or of suffucation (...)

But the one that made me think the most:
Live with someone who was super cocky, or who lied all the time

At first I said the liar, because genuinely cocky people are super annoying. But then I realized that being close to someone whose words you cannot trust/believe ultimately is the worst. You think you're getting somewhere, or you have some basis of understanding, but in the end, you are just a fool for believing them. Lame.

What y'all think?

1 comment:

amyy said...

1.turd flavored chocolate- because that means I'm not actually eating turd.

2.marry at the age of 50 to the man of my dreams-why marry and make a mistake? what's the rush.

3. easy- laughter.

4. live with the super cocky one- loved to prove them wrong.