Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Forget and Not Slow Down

So Relient K is talking about something else in their album title, but recently I feel like I've been breezing through this quarter too quickly. How do I take a step back and soak things in?

Every day I look towards my to-do list, and finally get it done after the curse that is procrastination. Take a deep exhale, and go to bed. Next day, same routine.

I had to go through one more hideous 0/4 with 4 K's day before REALLY getting some extra batting practice.

In other news, after not leaving SoCal for basically the entirety of 2009, I'm excited for my upcoming escapades, whether it be with friends, family, or self.

But for now... going to try and slow down and take it in more. Tonight, UCI @ LMU... the game that no one else really cares about that Pappy and I have been waiting for forever. Our own little super bowl of sorts.

P.s: One of the only things E100 has taught me this quarter: I like Back to the Future because it achieves the sublime. ANDDD now... back to our regularly scheduled programming, an essay on "an essay on criticism"

1 comment:

Through Heart-Shaped Glasses said...

oh my gosh. can we please watch back to the future? Michael J. Fox is sublime...

:)