Friday, January 16, 2009

in anthropology discussion

So of course a day after my rather inane "life is good!" post on here, I get struck down with a debilitating fever. Tuesday I was bedridden from 2 o'clock in the afternoon all the way til midnight. At that point I woke up feeling a little better finally, but the next morning I was feverish again and coudln't really function. In between, I experienced the modern day marvel that is socks. I was experiencing shivers and entire body coldness while in my sheets and comforter, unable to fall asleep. I put on some socks--promptly fell asleep, and woke up sweating profusely.
I somehow managed to go to two of my four classes that had mandatory participation, so sorry for those in my classes who witnessed the atrocity that was me during those two days.
In other news:
I am sitting here in anthro 2a discussion, meaning I am officially taking 20 units. Let's hope this doesn't bite me in the butt.
The Cubs and the Cardinals should make a pact that once you play for one of the teams, you can't play for the other. Jason Marquis, Jim Edmonds, Aaron Miles, now So Taguchi?! When does the insanity stop!
UCI 52, Pacific 51 !
Edge Retreat this weekend !!

1 comment:

The Big L said...

Sorry you have been sick this week, it's been a poor health week for me as well, but I don't have school so I got lucky I guess.

And you shouldn't be complaining about Cards/Cubs swapping. I didn't/don't want Marquis, Edmonds, Miles, Taguchi. I don't see you complaining about Wellermeyer, Womack, Izturus, or Grudzilanek (sp?). So, yes, that pact should be made.