Wednesday, December 8, 2010

self-awareness

This word has been on my mind a lot as of the past few weeks, and recently I have realized the benefit of having people in your life that are not afraid to point out your flaws. In this sense, you are not so much self-aware, but aware through your community. I don't know if that makes sense, but too bad, it's finals week and I'm not going to go back and edit this right now.

Basically, thank you people for pointing out what I need to improve on, and not just staying silent. I think this in many ways is God speaking through your community. Without community, one would just keep on keeping on, oblivious to his faults and ways in which he is not glorifying God.

I blame the brevity of my posts this quarter on the monstrosity that is e105 and lj103 reading and writing assignments. And some other extra-curricular stuff perhaps.

Weep not, children. Winter break is almost here.

No comments: