Saturday, October 24, 2009

friendship

Don't know why, but I've always valued dedication and longevity in my friendships. Maybe not consistency all the time, because that's just an impossible road to maintain at times, but i just don't get people who prefer to go through phases of friends, forming and breaking bonds like alkali metals.

Currently listening to:
Phil Wickham's Heaven & Earth Album (omg concert on 10/19 was not only amazing, but uplifting and refreshing)
She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"forming and breaking bonds like alkali metals."

daang youre smooth :)

Captain said...

I second D. And...

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY..

uooh uohh

Jenny said...

phil wickham!!!!!! :)
i think you kind of got me into him haha

Captain said...

btw, nice PROFILE PIC. :D

Through Heart-Shaped Glasses said...

the use of alkali metals... ahh, DGao. AND FINE YOUNG CANNIBALS <3

so, I third on Diane. and 2nd on Deanna. Hi i'm original in my thoughts :)