Thursday, November 27, 2008

thanks for reading

My schedule next quarter has absolutely zero science classes.
It's a scary change. I can't say that I don't have my doubts still.
But I'm excited to hopefully have this new direction in life to pursue.
Re-energized would be the word.
Crossroads would be the picture representation.
Time to go all-out.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
We are all blessed in so many ways. It's good to step back and appreciate these things/people.
Rick Astley singing "Never Gonna Give You Up" was the first float/singer that came on when I turned on the parade.
Thanks Rick, made my day.
EDIT: I missed this at the time because I just turned on the TV and thus thought it was a legit Astley performance, but it was actually a 'rickroll' that he just played along with. Woops.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

David.. are you switching majors to humanities?

Dude, I might be public health after this semester! Craz-ay.

-Jenny(urr)

studyhq said...

thanks jenny for telling me